Have you been thinking you’d like to make a change to the way you eat?
Are you ready to move past thinking about diets and resolutions?
Do you crave ease and delight in your relationship with food?
There are a zillion experts out there who would like to tell you how to eat. They’d like to measure out the quantities and tell you what food to buy or to order. They’ll even weigh you and tell you if you’re doing a good job or not. If you let them.
About three years ago, I started on a path of taking ownership for my food choices. I began bringing mindfulness and compassion to my eating choices. I worked on healing my patterns around food guilt and shame. I developed the ability to make food choices that resonated with my needs and wants rather than relying on an outside authority to tell me what or what not to eat.
I became the author and expert of my Food Story.
The Write Your Own Food Story program is designed to help you gain clarity and conviction around your food choices. You will learn a simple process for breaking out of the on-again, off-again treadmill of “I should be eating ____” or “I want to eat ___, but ___” or “I’m so bad because I ate ___” stories.
Instead of being stuck in the constant push and pull of food choices, you can connect with eating and food in a way that honors what is most important to you and meets your needs. Ultimately, you will learn how to really embrace the creative role of being the author of your food relationship.
You will literally get to rewrite your story.
What this class is:
♦ an exploration, a discovery, an adventure
♦ an opportunity to connect with eating and food in a way that resonates with your values and desires
♦ a safe space to experiment and play with the role of food in your life
What this class is not:
♦ a lecture, a plan, a system, a prescription
♦ a cookie-cutter approach
♦ a one-sized fits all mentality
“I just finished taking Beth’s Write Your Own (Food) Story class and I am blown away by all the amazing. WOW! I am so excited because I have all these great ideas of things to try and explore further. Thank you, Beth!! Yay for working toward a conscious loving relationship with food!!”
……………………………………………………………………………...– Darcy Prince
Here are the program details. I’d love for you to join me in this adventure.
Write Your Own Food Story … $35
January 22, 2012, 2-4 pm CST
Teleclass + Digital Guide + Food Storybook
This class will introduce you to the process of Writing Your Own Food Story. You’ll have hands-on time for reflection and brainstorming as well.
This short guide can be read on your computer and contains the highlights of the class. It can be a reference and a resource during and after the class.
Since rewriting your relationship with food can’t really happen in the span of just two hours, your Storybook is designed to serve as a container and support for your process.
Other Class Details
1. The class is offered by teleconference. When you sign up, you’ll receive an email with the call-in details.
2. The class will be recorded and sent to all participants. So feel free to sign up even if you can’t attend the live class.
3. Participants will be encouraged to share their ideas and brainstorming during the class. We all benefit from hearing each other’s ideas and plans. However, you’ll never be put on the spot or asked to speak if you don’t want to.
4. The digital guide and Storybook will be sent to you with the class confirmation and call-in details. I highly recommend that you print out the Storybook as it’s more of a journal than a book book.
5. I tried to think of everything you might want to know, but probably left something off! Feel free to email me at email@example.com.